Merino woolen leggings for your most comfortable being.
Here it is, the lower part of your winter skin! 100% merino wool.
- 4- season clothing
- Warm, but not hot
- Ultra-soft doesn’t “bite”
- Absorbs moisture/vapor performance
- Naturally odor resistant
- High UV-resistance
- Helps with health conditions like rheumatism and radiculitis
- Soft and fine merino is also recommended for eczema
- Easy to care for!
Fits well and feels super soft and comfy.
Soft and comfortable. It stretches a lot, so size perfection is not needed. You know you 😉
Pleasantly high waist.
Pure merino wool 100%
- first layer
- 19,5 m/m2
HOW TO CARE:
Wool garments are naturally antibacterial and do not retain dirt or odors quickly, so you do not need to wash these garments frequently. Be sure to air your TUUB #merino regularly. Machine wash with the wool program.
- Wash at low temperature on a gentle machine cycle
- Do not use bleach
- Use wool/silk detergent
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- Use a cool iron