Here it is, your winter skin! 100% merino wool.
- 4- season clothing
- Warm, but not hot
- Ultra-soft doesn’t “bite”
- Absorbs moisture/vapor performance
- Naturally odor resistant
- High UV-resistance
- Helps with health conditions like rheumatism and radiculitis
- Soft and fine merino is also recommended for eczema
- Easy to care for!
Soft and comfortable. The upper part of your winter skin! Stretches a lot, so size perfection is not needed. You know you
Pleasantly long sleeves!
Pure merino wool 100%
- first layer
- 19,5 m/m2
HOW TO CARE:
NB! Beware, the moth loves quality merino! Keep lavender or cloves in your closet.
Wool garments are naturally antibacterial and do not retain dirt or odors quickly, so you do not need to wash these garments frequently. Be sure to air your TUUB #merino regularly. Machine wash with the wool program.
- Wash at low temperature on a gentle machine cycle
- Do not use bleach
- Use wool/silk detergent
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- Use a cool iron, if you have to